A GRISELDA BIBLIOGRAPHY
Lucky Eddi White Dwarf 29, 1982
Griselda Gets Her Men White Dwarf 30, 1982
A Tasty Morsel White Dwarf 41, 1983
Shamus Gets a Case White Dwarf 42, 1983
Hanufa's Little Sister White Dwarf 43, 1983
The Great Chart Caper Pavis (Chaosium 1983)
Wolfhead's Lair Scenario in Big Rubble (Chaosium 1983)
All in the Family White Dwarf 51, 1984
Down Among the Dead Men Different Worlds 43, 1986
Bad Example Different Worlds 44, 1986
Good Advice Different Worlds 45, 1987
Holding the Baby (1) Green Slime 1, 1988
(2) Tales of the Reaching Moon 4, 1990
Wolfhead's Story Tales of the Reaching Moon 2, 1989
Serious Money Tales of the Reaching Moon 3, 1990
This Love Business Tales of the Reaching Moon 5, 1991
Carving Up Carver Tales of the Reaching Moon 6, 1991
The Hero Bit Tales of the Reaching Moon 7, 1992
Devil's Play Tales of the Reaching Moon 8, 1992
Worlds Apart Convulsion '92 Programme Book
Griselda Song 1 Convulsion '92 Programme Book
Red Hot Tales of the Reaching Moon 9, 1993
All of the above were republished, often with some corrections and expansions, in The Collected Griselda (Reaching Moon Megacorp 1993, now totally sold out), together with Griselda the Hero??, Happy Anniversary, and Griselda Song 2.
It should be noted that The Collected Griselda contains the only authorised version of The Great Chart Caper; the text in Pavis, which has been reprinted in Glorantha Classics Volume I: Pavis & Big Rubble (Moon Design Publications 1999) and in the new HeroQuest version, Pavis: Gateway to Adventure (Moon Design Publications 2012), includes unauthorised textual changes. The Hero Bit is republished in Gloranthan Visions (included in the DeLuxe Hero Wars box, Issaries Inc. 2000).
The Matchmaker and First Class Protection were first published in the Peoples of Pavis booklet produced for the City of Pavis freeform game, RuneQuest Con-VIII, Bacharach 1996.
All the above were republished in The Complete Griselda (Issaries Inc. 2001), with some minor textual changes. Published for the first time in this were The Trouble With Nephews (to which M. O'Brien's Interfering Uncles Have Their Uses is appended, with thanks to him); Different Shades of Red; Respect; The Cradlesnatchers; Griselda Song 3; the Griselda Blues.
Griselda: a Brief Biography and Points of View are also published in Tradetalk 8.
A lot of material about Griselda and her associates appears in The Pavis and Big Rubble Companion Vol. III: The Legacy of Pavis (2001), pp. 38-41 (the last page is on Griselda herself, with previously unknown facts about her background and activities, part-written and thoroughly okayed by Oliver Dickinson –– unlike the French version of Griselda in Multisim's Hero Wars: Pavis, about which he was not consulted at all).
Stories written after the publication of The Complete Griselda are
(1) Meet The Parents, read at Convulsion CO2 in 2002, published in The Pavis and Big Rubble Companion Vol. 4: Shadows of Pavis (2003). Also read at Convulsion CO2 was a crossover story with Friends (an obsession of Oliver Dickinson's) called The One Where Rachel Is Brave, in which many Pavis characters including Griselda are seen "from the outside" (now published on the website), and a new song was sung, In the Rubble Now (to the tune of In the Jailhouse Now, for which see the film Oh Brother Where Art Thou?).
(2) A Day at the Races, read at Continuum 2006, published in Tradetalk 15.
(3) The Lady of Alone, read at Tentacles (Castle Stahleck, Bacharach) in 2007, intended for publication in Tradetalk. Published on the website.
(4) Ogre Hunt, read at Continuum 2008.
(5) No Way for a Lady to Behave, read at Continuum 2010.
(6) A shortened and slightly revised version of The Lady of Alone was read at Continuum 2012, and will replace (3) on the website.
© 2017 Oliver Dickinson
"Glorantha, RuneQuest and HeroQuest are trademarks of Moon Design Publications and used with their permission."
updated 1st October 2017